EMS - Engineered to run your hedge fund enterprise
The Enterprise Management System (EMS) from Centerprise is an integrated firm-wide solution designed specifically for the alternative asset management industry. EMS spans order and execution management, real time and historic P&L reporting, performance attribution, market risk, compliance, commission and related functions to provide a seamless business solution. Integrated from the ground up yet also customizable for each
client, EMS is ideally suited to running both a start-up hedge fund as well as the largest alternative investment firm. All functional and departmental views are derived from a common data source, with seamless transitions from real-time to historic reporting.Integrated from front to back and top to bottom thereby streamlining costs and reducing operational risk.
- Order management with seamless integration to performance, accounting and back-office views.
- Real-time daily and period P&Ls, position quantities and risk measures updated the moment your trades are filled. No need to wait for back office batch processes.
- Broad support of market and liquidity risk measures, including exposures, volatilities, betas, Monte Carlo value-at-risk, and stress testing.
- Real-time trade-level performance attribution reporting that reconciles with full back office accounting P&L.
- Integrated commission and unbundled research advisory attribution reporting.
- Full multi-currency support.
- User-definable position classification structures for analyzing or managing trading multiple simultaneous strategies
- Highly flexible dashboards and customizable views, charts and graphs, with extensive drill down capabilities.
- Prime broker and ISDA counterparty reporting.
- Supports complex fund and legal structures. Includes multi-firm support.